1 Cup shredded cheese
3/4 Cup milk
2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan (optional, sometimes we forget about this and it's still just as good) :)
Pinch of red pepper flakes
1. Preheat oven to 400F
2. Mix stuffing and turkey in a bowl, then heat mixture in the bottom of an ovenproof, nonstick skillet pan on medium heat.
3. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of mixture.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and red pepper flakes.
5. Pour egg mixture over stuffing and cheese to cover stuffing.
6. Sprinkle Parmesan over top.
7. Transfer skillet to preheated oven.
8. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the eggs are set and the sides have puffed up a little bit.
9. Cool slightly before cutting.