November 26, 2015 1 min read
This stuffing frittata recipe is one of our favorite ways to use extra stuffing/dressing. We appreciate its simplicity and how quickly it comes together — especially when we are hosting family and friends over the holidays and want to offer a casual breakfast. It’s also easily adapted to whatever you have on hand. We like to use a spicy-sausage dressing and a mild cheese, but last year we enjoyed a dressing that included diced apples and paired it with a sharp cheddar. Cheers to turning leftovers into bestovers and stress-free meals this holiday season!
2 Cups stuffing
1 Cup shredded turkey
1 Cup shredded cheese
3/4 Cup milk
2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan (optional, sometimes we forget about this and it’s still just as good)
Pinch of red pepper flakes
1. Preheat oven to 400F
2. Mix stuffing and turkey in a bowl, then heat mixture in the bottom of an ovenproof, nonstick skillet pan on medium heat.
3. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of mixture.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and red pepper flakes.
5. Pour egg mixture over stuffing and cheese to cover stuffing.
6. Sprinkle Parmesan over top.
7. Transfer skillet to preheated oven.
8. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the eggs are set and the sides have puffed up a little bit.