This product does not have size information
Mota Makeup Bag - Sunset Fire Series
Items received will not be exactly what you see pictured, but will be in the color family of your choosing, because like a snowflake, each Sari Bari item is unique with it’s up-cycled sari fabric construction- so you get a one of a kind piece of freedom each time!
Sunset Fire Series colors include shades of red, orange, and yellow and variations on those colors. They are called warm colors because they evoke a feeling of sunlight and fire — things that are warm.
Sudara is partnering with fellow do-good brand, Sari Bari, to offer a curated collection of home goods and bags. Together, we are employing and training even more women who are at a high risk or survivors of sex trafficking.
Someone told Sari Bari's Designer that a make-up bag should be fat and stand on its own, so they took that advice and designed the "Mota" which means "fat" in Bengali. It's constructed of heavy canvas and a hearty zip closure to help this sweet bag stand on its own feet. This makeup bag comes in two sizes: Large and Small.
- Handcrafted in India
- 100% cotton sari and canvas lined interior for structure and durability
- Large OR Small Sizes available
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, the color and pattern of the item you receive may vary slightly from the product(s) shown.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, tumble dry low.
- Large: 5.5"h x 7.5"l x 4.5"d
- Small: 4"h x 6"l x 4"d
- Handle measures 5"
Don’t forget to look inside your bag to find the name of the artisan who did the hand-stitching on your bag