This product does not have size information
Punjammies™ lounge pants
Made proudly in India by women working to remain free from sex slavery. Perfect for meaningful gifts or a little something for yourself.
The Lelitha-print features silvery antique swirls scroll across the softest, sea of grey you ever did see.
Fabric and Care
- 100% rayon
- Machine wash on gentle cycle with cool water, line dry
- Flat front waistband with elastic in back
- Trimmed with an elegant Banarasi border of interlocking blue and gold
- Harem style pockets
- Trimmed with an elegant Banarasi border of interlocking blue and gold.
- Elasticized waistband with a fabric drawstring trimmed with wooden beads
- Natural waist
When Lelitha was in the 8th grade, her mother was diagnosed with HIV.
Knowing that her mother could no longer bring in much income, her father began to force Lelitha to enter the sex trade.
In fear for her daughter’s life, Lelitha’s mother helped her run away to one of the Sudara centers and enroll in skills-training courses.
Thank you for continuing to invest in and empower women like Lelitha to create a new life for herself -- a life that is free from sex-slavery and full of hope.
Read more Sudara Stories here.